Saturday, December 25, 2010

Wanna know what I've been doing lately?
hmm... well, you could say I always faced the computer mapling
hmm.... well today is of course Christmas ! Merry Christmas Everybody who is reading this!!
So... well yesterday I had this christmas spirit you know? ;) and well I started drawing some craps about Christmas. My sis is so gonna kill me cause theres so many rubber dust on her table!
Muahaha , LOL...well; In other words... It din't turn out well muahaha.
Today's christmas party at Natasha's house was TIRING. Haha , we did cam whore alil ^^;;
Jeremy eventually accidently took my christmas hat. That bish ):< I'm gonna kill him one dayGRR.
Lunch La'Menu Of the day is .
1. Spaghetti With cabonara sauce.(seafood style)
2. Fruit Salad(Disgusting.)
3. HotDogs with honey coating. (Yummy , Jeremy took everything though )':)
4. Peperoni and Hawaiian Chicken Pizza
5. Soft Drinks.
For The activity of the day was;
1.Playing Monopoly. (I was banker LOL)
2.Gambling ;) (I got Rm1 LOL. btw we betted 10 cents each round F3.)
3.Hide And seek
4.BlindFold Catching thingy LOL.
5.LuckyDraw. (Din't really play, was doing shet.)
6.Drink the sparkling juice I brought and watch movie. (Yes we were eating popcorns. xD)
7.Gossip Awhile and Camwhore ^^.


 I like this the best<3
 ahaha Kushlan! xDD
 Sexy<3
 Retards. F3.




















Okay... each party surely something goes wrong , we accidently spill sparkling juice on the carpet. O_______e. Yes I was using the hair dryer to blow dry it LOOL.(Yes , we mop it first =3=)
Anyways... Nothing much else to say.. I feel boring nao LOL..KayKay ByeBye
Have a safe holiday . School Is coming back soon AND I HAVENT FILL OUT THE REGISTRATION FORM. 8'D
Peach Out Biches.

No comments:

Post a Comment