Sunday, December 5, 2010

2o1o.o5.12

Today , Shana blew my cover. My sister knew about my boyfriend. horrible. Just Horrible.
Knowing it'll never get blew off. Shana totally did . Now how am I gonna tell Gerrard?? 
Maybe...
Fion : Heyyy , My sis knows your my babe :)
Gerrard : I thought you said , shes not supposed to know?
Fion : Shana blew my cover..?
Gerrard : gg.
Fion : D':


Okay....maybe not that. But I remembered telling him about the bet , he seems okay with it.
Lets just hope he understands it . Mhmm.. Well anyways , we dint even communicate much lately. 
Lets just hope his not cheating on me. mmm hmhmhmhmhm.... :|.
lols...anyways made a picture about christmas. :) . Soo...Shana is going back tomorrow. Which is kinda gonna be boring )'8
Wells anyways song of the day ;

Katharine McPhee ft Zachary Levi - Terrified

No comments:

Post a Comment