Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2O1O.O7.12

Today is the most BORING day ever. I never did anything.
Actually today me and my sister planned very well. I'm not saying that my sister's boyfriend, MingYau bothered.
(For the first time actually. How weird. Probably out station again.) Its cause my sister was alittle sick/or something else , which eventually she asked if we could postpone today's plans to tomorrow. Okay...at that time I wished I said , "NUUU" but NOOO~ I just had to say okay. (gg Fion) 
Well at that time , I went downstairs to search for food. (Yes, I'm always like that.) 
But my daddy said my brother was about to cook breakfast. (Which eventually he never cooks for my life except for himself or his girlfriend.) I went up to my brother's room and found him playing dota. (guys.)
I asked him if he IS REALLY cooking. And yea..he said yes, just cause he felt bored . (Actually I always find away to cook because I'm bored , lawl.) He asked me to help him chop some onions and garlic , find the ingredients et cetera. So... he asked for curry., which was kinda like him since he eats "mamak food". So added curry into the fried rice , I did offer some chili flakes and told him to add 1 packet .( Actually I dint say , I just handed him one packet.) So. Our fried rice was the freaking SPICIEST FOOD I've ever eaten in my life.
Wish we din't add the chili flakes. Thank god theres corn to save us ( which he almost forgot to put in)
So after eating that , our stomach don't feel good (especially my sister , poor her.) So we ordered some 
mcdonalds to make up for our little tummies<3 French Fries are a must in a mcdonalds dish(if theres curly fries , totally order it. Which eventually their having it right now , boo us.) After mcdonalds me and my sister totally stay up in our room for the whole day . I was making my collab video with shana , and my sister was watching this chinese show called “公主嫁到”. 
While I was playing bankaistory (which eventually wasn't training , was stalking shana ;].) My sister shouted and started crying like an insane woman. (.....I was like wtf when she did it....like literally.) In other words , she was shouting for her show to load. After like 3 hours after that , I played my sister's taptap (iphone app)
the whole day.. Justin Bieber revenge + Linkin Park revenge + Lady gaga revenge. Then the most important part of every single day of me and my sister's life!!! My DAD came into OUR ROOM and start blaming us. (Don't call child abuse , I pity my dad . Being so old with 3 young childs. mhmm..) The words I will always hear is "Why can't you change yourselves" <- yeah that . He always repeats that , I got used to it. Kinda hilarious too... And the words will always blur out from my sister's mouth is "Why You always blame me and chen ling? Cant you blame KORKOR for just ONCE?" <- Yess those lines will always repeat over and over. WHEN WILL IT STOPP?! T.T. 
Anyways theres so much more to say about today but I guess its time to close this post. And every post will end with the song of the day MMMMHMMM. (abusing that word. and caps LOL.)

Final Fantasy X-2 (ToyBox/Jade/Jane) - Real Emotion (English version) 

No comments:

Post a Comment