Saturday, January 29, 2011

O6-O1-11

School... its horrible. I may have missed school last year. But now! I wish to go back Kuen Cheng T^T...the times we spent and enjoy the years together.. haiz...I miss you all...soo much >:
now... as Im gonna explain 3 days of my orientation I would like you guys to know is that its gonna be boring soo.. please get some food I mean snacks..as I explain it out how my first year as a freshman is gonna turn out. Kayyy lets start rofl.

okay.. First day of school... I was so excited to be with Joey in the same class..well until we went to the class board. Joey was in the 5th class , well...eventually I'm at the fourth. ==...once I went in to class.. I saw the name list.. EVERYBODY IS FROM JALAN DAVIDSON PRIMARY SCHOOOL. And I was the only one is kuen cheng. FML... I was suppose to be with Joey since theres 2 kuen cheng students in the 5th class. ==...I hated this. and it was the time I got two stacks of books since my brother din't bring back home the other one ERGHH. I was also the only one with 2 stacks of books (baaaagerrr.) My hands are weak after that day erghh. FML.

Second day of school... the whole day at dewan aww man my butt hurts sooo bad >:
I finally talked to someone haha F3... and ermm we din't actually became friends..we just talked ya know F3... Today we learnt not to be a lesbian ROFL. (just sooooooo random ==..) the teachers was like. Teacher : "JANGAN MENJADI LESBIAN. KENAPALAH MENJADI LESBIAN? ITU PUN TAK ADA ACHIEVEMENT." 

No comments:

Post a Comment