Tuesday, December 14, 2010

2O1O.14.12

Well...I din't blog for awhile O:<
Well this is what I've been doing these few days 8'D.
1. I totally youtube alot again , which is kinda boring nao )':
2. I've been inactive in Maplesea and BankaiStory lately 8B.
3. I also went to many places in my holiday and I have soo many parties to go to.
4. I have been trying to make my collab video )': but nothing is poping up D:<
ANYWAYSS, that proves my life is totally boring. But on the bright side , I did went to Perak / Taiping / Bkt.Merah Which was veryy fun!!! too bad no pictures D'8.
I had just sat on an awesome water slide . Totally fun!!! Make sure you go there with me <33.
Anyways.... Mapling and msn-ing is kinda...erm...well not important but this is what had happened in my life while doing stuffs with my computer...
FIRST IS TRAVELING TO MULUNG WITH MY BEST FRIEND JOANNE.






























Okay... Well yea thats my char , add me in Delphi 8)
iFioon . 
Okay.... few days after that , Joey asked me to on msn and we had lots to talk about!!
so much we also cracked many jokes ^^.
Here is what we talked about as well.





























Yea LOOOL...... Nice art work Joey 83 10/5 LOOOOL.
Well... A preview of the video I'm making is also available , 
please do enjoy xDDD.
I had nth much to blog about I guess....
Nothing important in my life , Might be blogging about Natasha's party and yada yada yada.
WELLL PERAK WAS AWESUM. But we din't get to throw my cousin into the pool. (boohoo. )':)
The food there was awful as well</3 (I'm talking about the buffet) WORST OF ALL. BELOW THE COUCH IN THE HOTEL , THERE IS TWO DEAD COCKROACH. (the heck? Btw dun ask how we found out LOOOL.)
The next two days after we came back from Perak ;my dad came in the room again and said ,
"WHY DINT WATER THE PLANTS AGAIN?" And I replied -> "Ermm....have you check the floors? Its very dusty , go marah your son then marah me thank you :)" Then He Replied -> "I DONT CARE YOUR BROTHER AND WHAT WORK IS WHAT BUT YOU HAVE TO WATER THE PLANTS , IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF PLANTS MEANS YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!" Then I replied -> " If  I don't take care of myself , I would be dead by now." Then he snapped and replied -> "I TELL YOU , YOU WATER THE PLANTS OR YOU DIE." Then I answered -> "Yea sure , get me a knife . 2012 coming anyways." Then he totally got pissed and walked out the room , and came back in and forced me to water the plants , which is kinda hilarious after I watered. "HOW MANY CANS YOU WATER?" (idk why he asked that but though I dint use the watering can . I use a water bottle 83.) Yea.... I guess thats mostly all that happened LAWL.  Now to the video , Sit back and burn your beautiful eyes kay? 83?? (Medusa Moment lol.) 8'3

Welllllll hope you enjoy nao , tata ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment