Sunday, December 5, 2010

2O1O.O4.12

Went to the movies with my three bestest friends<3 , Shana , Joey , Joanne.
I enjoyed myself with you guys. Especially my friend Shana , since she's been away
from us for a long time. We went to watch a newest Disney Pixar movie , Rapunzel (A tangled story). Hm... after the movies we went to eat some small lunch :). We talked about our daily lives.
Joey of course , finally broke up with that Broccoli . Hmm... His been ignoring her lately , I think its best for her to move on. We talked alot and alot , around 1 hour .
Later on , we went to the arcade . Too bad at that time , one of our dearest friend 
went home. So only me , Joey and Shana left. We went to play many games , and eventually 
had fun. Got some sweets as prizes :).
After that we were alil cam whore. We went to places taking pictures ^^. And went toy r'us , and played some lil games. We played hoolahoops , balls , and especially my favourite; Bop it. 
We also played some toy guns and swords , wished that day could last longer. I reached home at 7:00 p.m. Joey's dad fetched us home though , since my brother was lazy to fetch us ..... Well anyways , heres the song of the day :).


Disney's Tangled Soundtrack TRACK 3 "Mother Knows Best"

No comments:

Post a Comment