Wednesday, December 8, 2010

2O1O.O8.12

I din't remember much what had happened today. I feel dead all day long , gosh!! I think I'm getting old soon.
(FUUU--!!!)Anyways what I remembered was , I went out with my sister . (Yes, we did pay the bills; No, we din't buy my uniforms.gg.)I went out with my sister , tagged along with YongJian + Carmen and some of her friends to Pavilion. Okay...you think that pavilion is for shopping , watching movies , kara-oke et cetera. But NOO~ We dint even do any of those fun shits. We were just whole day in a restaurant feeling dead. Okay..maybe not them , just me. Whole day we were hearing this lady talking. BLAHBLAHBLAH , for like an hour or so. (When I was hearing , I wonder if she was freaking thirsty since she've talked so much.) But!! before that part starts , we were enjoying our lunch. mmhmmm... We ate something called Pepper Mix. (No, we're not eating many types of pepper mashed up in a bowl.) Its rice + food + vegetable + oil/margerine + sauce + plate + hot plate + chopsticks + spoon + OWH YOU GET THE POINT. Its not just pepper , don't worry. ANYWAYSS , they have this instructions for you to mix your dish. Which was kinda funny when the instruction video made me remember about the trip to Singapore's Universal Studio when we were about to ride this awesome ride(Yes its scary when the dinosaur came out to eat us, YIKES.) ANYWAYSSS , Heres how my dish looks like before mixing it into something that looked horrible.

Yeap<3 taste awesome IF I DINT ADD TO MUCH BLACK PEPPER. (gg Fion. gg.)
After that we went to Snowflake to eat. (Yes, when I heard it I really thought we WERE eating snowflakes LAWL.Naw its just deserts with shaved ice.) TASTE GREAT :'>
After that we were alittle cam whore and took some pictures with pavilion's decoration.
Yea looks sexy ei? :>(Credits to yong jian LOL)


Ugh Jian , wont you act normal for once.? not so yeng lehh.
Getting Ready before Shooting LOL. Nice face carmen<3 :>
Anyways song of the day? :'>
Linkin Park - Waiting for the end .

No comments:

Post a Comment