Wednesday, June 8, 2011

6.8.2O11

Hey yall , long time no update huh? Well I was about to put it all together in 1 post. And the tittle is
"What was I doing in these days of holiday."

Well for starters, Say hi to Shana! Shes back from Johor to visit us(JJSF) members :)!
So lets cut to the chase yea? First day of holiday, mmm Remembered so well. Mapling of course. Mapling. Just had to maple. Well I made sure that everyday will be just awesomer and awesomer.
I organised events and games for the guild and basicly. I enjoyed my self :)
There are Scar runs , Stripping games(Yes stripping.) , Traveling and et cetera.
Lets say its awesome!!! And on these days , What I felt..? LIEK A BAWSS@









So the section that me mapling is done...
Now onto real life. Its not like I've been through a life without outings right?
Hey Humans need suns. And I didn't stop going out like literally. My legs are ACHING.
First of all, My sister bought me to eat something new I learned which is "Zanmai Pasta"
Its Japanese Pasta , yes seriously all the japanese main courses are here! Which is like
very tasty, mmm yum :D@@@ 
My sexy sister F3. 

Me -.- 

YES ITS SHOTS. naw its Green Tea :) 

My order. Salmon Pasta with Sesame Sauce. 

Side dish ;) Potato Salad! 

My sister's order, Curry Ohmu Rice :)

Before having all this Me and Joey with a bunch of my Current School friends went to 
Cosmo world and I'm pretty sure I mentioned this in the previous post soo.. HERE ARE THE PICTURES :D










AND FINALLY!!! We end this post with one and only.. GENTING TRIPPP@@@@@@ -Silence- OU COMON!
Well So just today , Me<- ->Joey and Princess Shana <----
Went to Genting for a friendship outing , Had so much fun :D What we sat?
-Spinner
-Spinning Cup
-Pirate Ship
-Corkscrew
-Spaceshooter
-Corkscrew again o-o
-Lunch
-ARCADE :D (won a Teddy LOL)
And after that we went to Have Tea at a seafood restaurant which was pretty okay. I mean...I didnt pay so LOL..
After that we went to a temple to camwhore , Man the view there was AMAZING!!! :) The breeze and everything. Perfect ;)











Well thats all folks :) Have a great holiday!!

xoxo 
Fion (ELOQUENCE) 



1 comment: