Tuesday, August 9, 2011

O9.O8.11

Well hello there b-e-a-utiful peoples :)
It's been awhile since I blogged any shit in my life since I have no life at all. AHAHAHAHA-ahem..
Well so technically I've not really been up to nice shit in life.
I've been getting lots of subscribers these days, I'm aiming to get 200 before my 2012 birthday too. :D
And well , I've been studying my butt off for my examinations lately. Oh gawd Fion, what happened to you?!


So, let's cut to the chase. My sister finally got her new car , woopee! And she actually promised me to bring me to Singapore by the end of 2011. And I could finally see my bestfriends from Singapore. YAY CAN'T WAIT! I've also been put into effort on controlling my childishness as I know that I'm finally a teenager. Though, sometimes...I missed being all childish. I tend to like my new school already, I got used to life there and well...no words can describe it but... Liann, Dini, Amanda. Those three are just awesomely retarded bestfriends. (Don't worry JJSF team, will never forget you!)


I've met so many new people's in my life, and next Friday is my dooms day. As I'll be having my librarian exams. I hope I won't fail.... cause my life depends on it! I really wanna work hard to be a librarian. (Probably cause the shirt is nice :3) OKAY ANYWAYS! I wanna shout out to Jerry saying Happy birthday! Have a pleasant year and a peaceful life ahead of you. And Zack , if you're reading this then... FUCK YOU FOR BEING A CHILDISH BASTARD!


So..I wanna say , Selamat Hari Raya! 
-Fion



No comments:

Post a Comment