Thursday, May 5, 2011

5.5.2O11

Year 2011, was the most STRESSFUL YEAR EVER.
Okay..Maybe people says that , HEYYYY being 13 is like.. the most awesomemest ever!
Well. PISS ON YOU!! You lied to me and the other 13 year olds@ I'LL GET A LAWSUIT FOR THIS.
Well anyways, Holidays come and go and exams come and go. And Fion studying also come and go. Yes literally when I've finish exams I'll be like. ITS HOLIDAY , HOLIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON HOLI-- okay you get the point. When it was holidays , I post and update my blog like so often and now. LOOK AT ME! LASTEST POST WAS "5 weeks ago"? WAD?!
Well.. CONGRATUALATIONS FION , YOU HAVE FINALLY ACHIEVED LVL81 IN MAPLESTORY
AND IT TOOK YOU 5 WEEKS?! WADDD!? 
Well recently, I joined this guild called Eloquence? I think it was like.. This February?..I think it was the 17th right before I was getting to go to school.. And its like.. so many months, I worked my ass off..and now..look..IM FINALLY A JUNIOR IN THE GUILD@@(okay..maybe those peoples like my sister is gonna be like "so..?" WELL SCREW YOU.) And yes, I've been abusing the caps for a long time F3.
Well..lets not talk about today's happening shall we? 
```````````````````````
April 16 , 2011. 
I went out with my SMKPP/PESS classmates and friends to Cosmo world, and most of you already knew I went there for my birthday..yea... Well, we had loads of fun..and at the end we were so freaking tired. We ate Tepanyaki for lunch/brunch and Mcdonalds for dinner. Doesn;t really make sense right? Well heres the reason , Joey and I ran out of moolah? And we were like starving to death? The other two friends(In my batch) wanted to eat Sushi King , but because of me and Joey , we went Mcd instead...We waited like..20 minutes for a table? This is the most stupid thing, THIS FAMILY WAS LIKE SHARING 1 CUP OF SUNDAE AND THEY EAT LIKE "MMMMMMMM~~~~~" slowly eating.(Like their sucking a d-- WELL YOU GET THE IDEA)
And me and Joey almost walked up to them and called them to GTFO but one of our friend stopped us..So +15minutes more waiting. Yay~...We went shopping/window shopping for like..half an hour..and then we went home. Upon reaching home , I immediately went to bed LOL.


April 23 , 2011.
Me and Joey had PRS workshop. To be honest , we thought it would be boring as hell..We started out the morning with the introductions of the two "Pengerusi" of PRS. They were like joking around so I guess that woke most of us up. After that..some counselors that works in TAR University came to teach us Peer Counseling. You may think its boring but no.. HERE ARE THE ACTIVITIES WE DID THE WHOLE DAY:
1. Rock Paper Scissors
2. Group Puzzle (To split us into groups)
2.5 . RECESSS@@@@
3. Acting a problematic scene and solve it.
4. Making your own country
5. Learning how to counsel
6. Counseling your partner.
7. Gift Ceremony to most participated (yea basicly I got the gift...IT WAS A BOOK!?)
But yea its like.. soo nice!!!! And fun F3.. Srsly enjoyed myself on that day. Never regretted.


April 30 , 2011 
This was the day that I was freaking emo-ing the whole time. PSS workshop was today , and basicly I had not much friends in my Librarian identity. I seriously paid attention the whole time. We begin with the day with some childish games. But one of the things that I seriously remembered was the "Chicken dance". That was hilarious haha xDD.. And then we learn about the "Dewey systems" and then have some exercises to do..And finally it was Recess.. I eventually Recessed with my Drumming senior who was also very emo the whole time with me. We talked about our family and other awkward things...YES IN CHINESE WHICH WAS A HARD TIME. D: And after finish eating , we went to check out on our fellow orchestra drummers who was still practicing their as off.. I HATE IT WHEN AMANDA LEARNED SO MUCH ALREADY. stupid workshops.. And after that we did some Dewey Systems in Hand and rapped some new books. And that is how the school ended.


May 5 , 2011
WORST DAY EVER . NUFF SAID.


Well , I won't be blogging that much this year until december. I have to study. YES BASICLY FION STARTED STUDYING , I bet most of you is like.. "WAD!? NO WAYYY" Yes way man , the most happiest thing is that I didn't fail a subject this exams and I was like " YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" yea. that. okay anyways GTG...Tommorrow Computer exams and ME HAS TO GET A IN THIS SUBJECT OR I DAI.(as in I'll kill myself) Kaythanksbye :D


xoxo : Fion F.

No comments:

Post a Comment