Saturday, January 29, 2011

29.1.2O11

So... wanna know what I've been up lately? Well nth much since school started.
Being in the second class in the school (1 Melati) din't make me that happy like how
my parents and my sister did. I din't like the part when teachers have so much high hopes 
in us.. the reason why I'm in this class is either my English or my Malay was better
than the other classes. 
My goodness gracious.. well at least I finally made some friends ^^ (my classmates actually.)
Their amazing! I'm not the only retard(include Joey durh.) in the class!!! Actually..
My class is very very cheerful haha!! even though having all these stuffs.. I just cant get 
my mind of my previous class (6H) which was awesome!! 
I miss all my old friends and et cetera... gladly theres still teacher's day :). 
Well... schools been a drag in the butt lately...sooo many homeworks.. 
ergh I feel like my head was gonna EXPLODE. Even though I have homeworks , who cares?!
I maple all the time ngekngekngek. Not only I was mapling ,I ignored my homeworks and kept
reading some novels roflroflrofl. Well... I'm taken (again..god Fion , you wanted to be single! WHY TAKEN NAO?) well... come to think of it.. I could finally take my mind of Trish.. soo long since I
remembered him coming back from the hospital. It was either the worst and yet the most painful day in my life.. I guess thats what Cinderella felt if her prince charming leaves her... Im not saying I'm Cinderella... but come to think of it... The love we have known from movies , watching the guy to you liked outside your window with a boom box.. and writting love letters to you as a secret admirer.. We don't see them? We just see break ups , lieing ... cheating ETCETERA. 
Anyways , as much as I would love to be single forever.. Being desperate is always in the way.
I dont even know the reason why I actually accepted that dude..hmm... WELL ON TO SOMETHING BETTER NAO?
MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING
Hoopla!!!!111oneone. Going somewhere nice tmr!! haha ;)
well... thanks all I guess... sorry for not posting much lately...
HAPPY CNY? C'8
<33<33

No comments:

Post a Comment